Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Baby massage classes- No Charge

Options
  • 21-04-2006 10:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 16

I'm running baby massage classes (5 sessions, 1 hr weekly) from Charlesland Court starting next week having completed a baby massage Instructor course (IAIM). Age 2months- 1year. These classes will be part of my studies and there will be no charge. Good news! There will be a max. of 5 mothers & babies (also open to fathers of course).
    Baby massage is a wonderful way for mother/father and child to bond and the benefits are numerous. If you would like any additional information please contact me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Hi,

I'm afraid that no commercial advertising is allowed on boards.ie, unless done through the proper channels. Unless the other treatments are also free, please remove that part of the message.

thanks,

Eoin

• Registered Users Posts: 16 massage

Done Eoin,
    I just posted that for reasuarance to parents I was qualified etc. I've edited that part.
    Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

massage wrote:
    Done Eoin,
    I just posted that for reasuarance to parents I was qualified etc. I've edited that part.
    Thanks.

Thanks for that :)

Eoin

Advertisement