Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Key scratch.How to remove!!?

Options
  • 21-04-2006 1:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭

Some scumbag put a deep scratch in the side of my car(about 1ft long).
    I went in to local motor factors to see what they had and they had touch in pens but not in my colour. Has anyone had luck with these or are there better products.In the meantime I'll scour the internet.
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

JackieChan wrote:
    Some scumbag put a deep scratch in the side of my car(about 1ft long).
    I went in to local motor factors to see what they had and they had touch in pens but not in my colour. Has anyone had luck with these or are there better products.In the meantime I'll scour the internet.
    Cheers

If you go to your local main dealer, they'll have touch up paint in the exact colour you need. To do a good job, you might want to buy a suitably-sized brush in an art shop. The brushes on the touch-up cans are sometimes a bit rough & ready.

Advertisement