Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Balbriggan Dentists

Options
  • 21-04-2006 2:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Does anyone have any experience with the Dentists in Balbriggan?? I know there is one on Drogheda ST and one on Chapel st..

I have to get my four wisdom teeth removed and probably around 3 or 4 fillings done too and I am very aprehensive about going to a Dentist.

Any reccommendations???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭sgarvan

d-redser wrote:
    Hi,

Does anyone have any experience with the Dentists in Balbriggan?? I know there is one on Drogheda ST and one on Chapel st..

I have to get my four wisdom teeth removed and probably around 3 or 4 fillings done too and I am very aprehensive about going to a Dentist.

Any reccommendations???

my girlfriend and mother recently went to the dentist on chapel street to get big jobs done, and both have said that he was very good. Dont know anything about the one on Drogheda St. though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭Chopperdog

I have always used Dr. McGeown, surgery above the opticians opposite from the Central Pub.
    I cannot fault him at all. My brother went to the dentist on Drogheda Street twice and was left waiting a very long time before being seen on both occasions and vows that he will never go back to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,721 ✭✭✭sudzs

If I were you I'd go to Drogheda and see Ted Walsh on Fair Street. I'm a total dentist-phobe but he's brilliant! Very gentle and quick!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,721 ✭✭✭sudzs

Oops! meant to say Ted Murphy!!

Ted Walsh is the racehorse trainer!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,207 ✭✭✭meditraitor

Chopperdog wrote:
    I have always used Dr. McGeown, surgery above the opticians opposite from the Central Pub.
    I cannot fault him at all. My brother went to the dentist on Drogheda Street twice and was left waiting a very long time before being seen on both occasions and vows that he will never go back to them.
    Me too,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,770 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

I've not been to him myself, but have heard that Michael McGeown is very good.

Advertisement