Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Estate Agents

Options
  • 21-04-2006 3:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭

Who is the best Estate Agent to go with when selling :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭lomb

Dilly1 wrote:

the crookedest, ie anyone willing to bid up to the vendors(u)reserve price on your behalf till he sells it. theirs alot of them out there by the way:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭taby_dub

Dilly1 wrote:

I think it really depands on the area you are selling in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭Dilly1

taby_dub wrote:
    I think it really depands on the area you are selling in

Ive heard the DNG are pretty useless, not sure who to go with
    the Lucan area

• Registered Users Posts: 9,004 ✭✭✭mad m

How about get a sign made up yourself for outside of your house,put your house on daft.ie for a fee I think and get a ready to go sim from Vodafone or O2 and put that number on for sale sign and sell it yourself.

Make dates to show house to a number of people who enquire,normal estate agents do this so to get a large crowd in at once to show other buyers the interest....

Well its an Idea anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭Macker1

Dilly1 wrote:
    Ive heard the DNG are pretty useless, not sure who to go with
    the Lucan area

I live in Clondalkin and am currently in the process of moving home. I engaged the services of REMAX Advantage in Lucan to faciliate the sale of my house. The house was Sale Agreed within 3 weeks of going on the market, most importantly it achieved an excellent price which was in excess of our expectations.:)

Send me a pm if you want a contact name & number.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

mad m wrote:
    How about get a sign made up yourself for outside of your house,put your house on daft.ie for a fee I think and get a ready to go sim from Vodafone or O2 and put that number on for sale sign and sell it yourself.

Make dates to show house to a number of people who enquire,normal estate agents do this so to get a large crowd in at once to show other buyers the interest....

Well its an Idea anyway.

Pm me the details and I'll put it on daft for half the €95 euro fee just because your a boards member. You can do the viewings and I'll look after the sale.
    Interested pm me

<edit change of mind>
    I'll put it on daft for free and I'll work on a No Sale No Fee basis but you still have to do the viewings.

Advertisement