Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best place to order a load of pizzas

Options
  • 21-04-2006 3:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭

Hey y'all, i am lookin to order a load of pizzas for a work do i am involved in organising in Galway city centre, and i was wondering does anyone have any thoughts on where is good to go to get a pile of pizzas relatively cheap and yet fairly decent grub? I had a scout about in case anyone had already asked this and the closest thread i found was this:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054918816

so now at least i know not to order from Supermacs! any suggestions anyone? our office is in city centre so venue not important, but our budget is not too extravagant so i'd like to find somewhere not too pricey...

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

Best place for pizza's is godfathers on sea road cheap enough and they do free delivery too me thinks

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭Puteq

hmmm, very good i will defo check it out thanks for that

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Godfathers have a Buy1Get1Free offer on back of supermarket till receipts at the moment, it's only valid mon-thurs though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭wet-paint

Every pizzeria says they do free elivery, but then have cheaper deals if you carry out.

Ring aroundto see if they'll d oa bulk deal.
    4star - 585444
    Dominoes - 566100
    Don't know anything about Godfathers, apart fro mthe fact that their menus seem to suggest that a 16inch bellybuster would fill two grown men.
    Please...

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭hada

godfathers are brilliant. they're seriously friendly, have the cheapest pizzas (compare size and price to four star and domino's and they're atlest €2 cheaper) and they're seriously yum.

Ordered a pizza and chip delivery from them on thursday and it arrived 20mins later, seriously delighted!..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭3greenrizla's

godfathers 091525666 Mmmmmmmmmmmm

if you want to go for pizza, Monroes Mmmmmmmmmmmmm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Godfather's ftw. You haven't lived until you've had a red cheddar pizza. And the chicken chunks contain nothing but chicken, which is a nice change.

If I have one gripe, it's that they don't keep a record of your orders like Dominos, so you can't ask for the usual and have to make the order in full every time. But that's a small gripe.

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭dwayneburke

monroes = €€€€€€€€€€€'ssss for what you get but VERY tasty Pizza's

• Registered Users Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭thenakedchef

monroes = €€€€€€€€€€€'ssss for what you get but VERY tasty Pizza's
    nice for the price but id prefer my pizza on a fresh base not one of those frozen ones where they slap on the sauce and ingredients,now maybe thats changed since i ate there last correct me if im wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭dwayneburke

nice for the price but id prefer my pizza on a fresh base not one of those frozen ones where they slap on the sauce and ingredients,now maybe thats changed since i ate there last correct me if im wrong

Your Not!!! but after a feed of pints next door i'd eat anything at that stage

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭wet-paint

if you want to go for pizza, Monroes Mmmmmmmmmmmmm
    Hah, if you want pizza, go to Italy.
    I'm just back, and Jesus, they were soooo good.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

wet-paint wrote:
    Hah, if you want pizza, go to Italy.
    I'm just back, and Jesus, they were soooo good.

Germany ffTW

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Sarky wrote:
    Godfather's ftw. You haven't lived until you've had a red cheddar pizza. And the chicken chunks contain nothing but chicken, which is a nice change.

If I have one gripe, it's that they don't keep a record of your orders like Dominos, so you can't ask for the usual and have to make the order in full every time. But that's a small gripe.

They do.
    We missed a can or 4 of coke from an order, next time we rang up they noticed it and sent it along to us.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Really? We asked specifically. Perhaps the guy on the phone was new or just clueless. Oh well. I shall make use of this.

Advertisement