Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fusebox cover ?

Options
  • 21-04-2006 3:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭

I have a fusebox in the hall, circa late 80's. All is well except that the switches are exposed and it has become unsightly. I notice the new boxes have a neat white cover so I tried a few electrical wholesalers for a unit that would fit over the box to no avail. They directed me to Woodies who have nothing either. I could make something up myself but would like the instant solution. Anyone know where I could get such a thing ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭sundula

Doubt you can get such a thing - say your only solution is to make a press - but i would leave room around the fuse board and not have timber pressed right up against it for safety reasons

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭sundula

Doubt you can get such a thing - say your only solution is to make a press - but i would leave room around the fuse board and not have timber pressed right up against it for safety reasons

Advertisement