Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Money? Of course not! Composer needs Dancers

Options
  • 21-04-2006 4:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 42

This is just the earliest possible stage of an idea, but I thought it would be a good idea to find out if it was feasible. Using original music (wot I writ), can a stroy be told in dance that would make an extremely low-budget video which we could then try and get onto the telly?

I might just possibly have one dancer (female) already, so, any other choreographers or dancers out there with a bit of imagination and the nerve to take a chance or two? I'm thinking summertime would be a nice time to shoot outdoors.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Emma (SwanGirl)

Hi,
    I am a full-time dance student intrested in your idea...Im wild, creative and artistic, and a very expressionate dancer. Im trained in ballet,jazz,modern,contempary,character and free movemont.
    I define myself as an artist who uses your body as her tool to express myself...through dance. (COMPLETLY different to mime,much deeper,my dance comes from the inside and what I feel is expressed through that.)
    Have just shot a music video last week Iwas the leading lady,have already done a short kinda on the same lines of your idea...very artHouse, and Il be doing 2 shorts this summer...all V low budget,but I dont mind as Im trying to get a show-reel together,
    Im intelligent,dedicated,focused and most of all very passionate about acting and dancing.
    As I stated,I'm a wild girl....energetic,artistic and creative, no shame...
    Il forward you my CV (and a photo if I can)
    my number is [removed by moderator] if you want to meet up and discuss.
    Regards, Emma

• Registered Users Posts: 845 ✭✭✭sturgo

emma, it's a bad idea to post ur mobile number in a public forum. unless you want to be contacted by sickos. just priveate message whoever you want to contact.

Advertisement