Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

SanDisk 2GB Memory Stick Pro Duo - Too good to be true????

• 21-04-2006 6:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 729 ✭✭✭

Seen a few posts about this crowd (www.mobymemory.com) but no one has given direct feedback about them.

They have a SanDisk 2GB Memory Stick Pro Duo & USB2.0 Pro Duo Reader Bundle incl. USB bluetooth dongle for £78.98 Sterling and then £6.30 sterling for delivery = total of £85.28 sterling which is about €124.

Seems a brilliant deal.

Any ideas about quality (are they genuine cards etc..)

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,212 ✭✭✭wba88

They r a legit company if that is what u r askin. i havent ordered from them myself but i know people who have and had no problems

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,244 ✭✭✭drdre

ebay have better prices.this is not a good deal if you look around;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

eBay have a lot of fakes though. This is a good deal for a real one.

Advertisement