Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

a new fantasy league starting (may 22nd)

• 21-04-2006 6:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭

yes may 22nd, a new league and it goes for 14 weeks this time.
    i named my team 'the great equalizer again'
    i dare you (any of you) to try and take my title away. just try. hahaha (thats my evil laugh, you cant hear it, but trust me i am laughing in an evil way)
    all i have in my team is hhh, its to early to pick a full squad just yet.
    the champ signing out.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭triple h

roar, you can start up the league (seen as you did such a good job the last time) and we can all join you then when we have our teams picked.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I'd be interested in doing this if others are.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I'm after putting together my team. How do you join a league?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭b0bsquish

they'll be no missing the first week for me this time! Ill take your title boyo :D

mr nice guy, dont worry abour joining a league just yet. we all have to join the same one and we will leave that for one person to do and that can be ROAR seen as he did it the last time. it was his great idea the last time to do a league, i dont want to take a great idea from anyone, he deserves the credit.

• Advertisement

people, please dont forget to tell everyone the name of your team.
    its good to know who has what team.
    heres the way it is so far.
    boards.ie member --
    wwe fantasy team name.
    triple h
    the great equalizer again.
    mr nice guy
    ???????????
    bobsquish
    ????????????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

I signed up last week in preparation. I only copped on to my winning formula 4 or 5 weeks from the end in the last one, so I think I've got this one in the bag. Summerslam is probably easier to predict than WM too, so that the last week won't **** me up. It's on!

Advertisement