Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

first cut of the summer

Options
  • 21-04-2006 7:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 449 ✭✭

im going to cut the grass in the morning early. i read somwhere if you dont rake it its better for the growth through out the summer from the first cut of the year?
    it seems a bit mad to me any truth in it ?
    cheers lads dave

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,558 ✭✭✭netwhizkid

I blew the grass out of my lawnmower for the first cut of my own lawn and it did wonders. It has grown over an & a half since Good Friday. I cut a friends lawn this evening and bagged it. It was the first cut too. Moss seems to be a big problem this year too I notice. I am still reeling from my allergies after running over a wild horseradish I swear the smell will never come out of my nose. I reckon the people of the West Indies must be smelling its pungent garlicky like smell *vomit* :(

Advertisement