Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jmd's Body Art - Waterford city

Options
  • 21-04-2006 8:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 32

I've been looking at this place via their site and i think their work is excellent. I think I'll get my 3rd tattoo there.

Anyone here use them?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭!_Brian_!

Joe is a legend of a tattooist. I know **** loads of people that have got inked off him. You want to see the amount of awards that man has hanging up on his walls! Excellant tattooist, one of the best I'v ever seen at portraits.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭ergonomics

I got my tattoo there and they're brilliant. As it was my first I was really nervous so the guy inked a bit, stopped, inked a bit more, stopped. After each break he went for a bit longer with the aim that I would get used to it instead of jumping in the deep end.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭MW

I've gotten three tattoo's in JMD's and they've done great work each time. Plus they're really nice guys so you'd have a laugh in there. There are only two guys in there that do the tattoo's Joe and his sidekick who did all three of my tattoo's but I cannot think of his name. Shelly, Joe's wife (I think) does the piercings, she pierced my tongue, another really good job. Definitely go to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Heathen

i got my Tattoo in JMD's about 2 weeks ago.. really nice crowd in there and Very professional in regards to safety and cleanliness

here is my tat i got there.. designed/drew it myself and got Joe to do it on for me

*this pic was about 20 mins after getting it done so thats not red colour its just blood and bruising.. lol its all black and grey*

250.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 602 ✭✭✭edibility

That's a lovely piece of work....wouldn't be my thing but the detail is gorgeous, particularly the crisscross detail.

• Advertisement
Advertisement