Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Palmer Canon leaves European Tour

• 21-04-2006 9:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭

From rajah and a host of other sites:

Palmer Cannon has given word to World Wrestling Entertainment that he is quitting, effective immediately.

Cannon recently fell victim to backstage hazing. The incident nearly led to a face off between Cannon and JBL, so Cannon decided to fly himself home from the Smackdown European tour and immediately gave notice to the company.

As of this report, Cannon has not been granted a release from the company.

This seems to be a common thing in the Smackdown lockeroom. The observer has reported in the past a number of incidents where veterans have given new comers a hard time like the Dicks and actually Melina on the last overseas tour.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

This seems to be a common thing in the Smackdown lockeroom. The observer has reported in the past a number of incidents where veterans have given new comers a hard time like the Dicks and actually Melina on the last overseas tour.

It's just the usual, we paid our dues, so you have to aswell. In the majority of companies the people responsible would be disciplined but hey, in the WWE it's all about who fills seats.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Ah, I thought they could've made an interesting storyline with him ending up in the ring. They haven't really used him much though, so I don't really care that much

I never heard any stories like that about Johnny Nitro though, probably because he's talented and got a good attitude

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

Just read this on Top-Rope.com:
    WWE officials are trying to get Palmer Canon to reconsider from quitting the company. Canon is turning down all their requests to reconsider. They have yet to grant his request for a release.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Brow

Actually i wouldnt have minded seeing a program with The Miz and Cannon. From smackdown it looks like a little rivalry might have brewed and might have ended with Cannon in the ring. I like his on air character, i iwsh they just built a better program where Long was the face and he was the heel, then maybe the gm issue would be watchable on Smackdown. Long kinda bores me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Cactus Col

Yeah, was very much enjoying the interaction between Cannon and Long, but I guess after wwe secured a new tv deal with the network they thought they'd better leave off them a bit.

That said, they must've had some decent plans for him if they won't release him.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 35 ff101

Dragan wrote:
    It's just the usual, we paid our dues, so you have to aswell. In the majority of companies the people responsible would be disciplined but hey, in the WWE it's all about who fills seats.

its not about who fills seats, my 3 legged dog wrestling my blind granny would fill more seats than JBL. its about being a bully and resentful of others talent, and being one of those lick ar*e's with your lips pressed to vince's behind

Advertisement