Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This Year's New Releases

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 981 ✭✭✭tj-music.com

I can´t wait for Paul Stanley´s solo CD to surface

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 135 ✭✭Out Of Order

Blind Guardian!
    Maiden too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

Alter Bridge
    Shadows Fall (Fallout From The War)
    Lamb Of God
    Trivium

As well as some of the others above, that'd keep me happy anyway. Still have enough old stuff to catch up to keep me busy regardless...:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭Baggio

Ahh well yu all know what im waiting for,,,but what the hell...new RUSH dvd box set re-issue in June,,and their brand new album promises to be really something later in the year..*whispers are that Mr.lifeson will power out some great new solos on this album ;) *

ciao' amigos.....Baggio.............

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,461 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Woah woah,wait a second.The Smashing Pumpkins and Muse are dropping this year?

Knew muse were havin a new album comin along this year. But your right. The Smashing Pumpkins again? Wahey

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭pbsuxok1znja4r

Alexisonfire - new album "Crisis" will be out in july!! Super-psyched.
    Maybe we'll have some Smashing Pumpkins. The new Thursday is out this week. New Metallica, I guess. New Tomahawk should be great, too.
    ...And if we're lucky, then maybe, just maybe, Glassjaw will pull the finger out and put something together by the year's end.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

And Rammstein have disappeared underground, hopefully they're up to something...

side-projects afaik

• Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭Per Liefsonson

I'm really looking forward to the debut album from I. Should be quite interesting. Well hopefully anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Locust Reign

adox wrote:
    I`m looking forward to this one too although I`m a little aprehensive.Their debut was such a step forward that I fear I`ll be a little disappointed with the follow up.

Me too, wasnt too impressed with the new song, ive a feeling they're going down the area I didnt want them to go, the more melodic one!

Im looking forward to a new Converge, Isis and rumoured Neurosis release!

Although with Neurosis it would probably be in the new 3 years!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,630 ✭✭✭gline

herobear wrote:
    im a real big fan of the new cd's by ...., bloodthorn,

Genocide is SAVAGE.... I really like it.. 1 whole album that blows your mind away
    the drumming is insane... it is totally different from their previous albums imo, i love it :D
    i wish theyd play over here

no other albums at the moment im waiting for

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 192 ✭✭toffo

maiden
    slayer
    velvet revolver
    chinese democracy (know i'll be disappointed with this one, gotta get it anyway)
    Rebel Meets Rebel
    Pearl Jam

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 135 ✭✭Out Of Order

I forgot about Pain Of Salvations new album out this year, Scarsick.

Never seen them mentioned on boards, I've been getting into them over the last month or so and now their one of my favourite bands. Prog metal kinda like Dream Theater but with a way better singer and less of the fret masturbation.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭Patricide

Yup Smashing pumpkins are officially back together and writing for there album which they hope to have out by the end of the year.

On another note i totally forgot bout lamb of god and didnt have a clew bout shadows fall.This should be some year for music.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,630 ✭✭✭gline

gline wrote:
    Genocide is SAVAGE.... I really like it.. 1 whole album that blows your mind away
    the drumming is insane... it is totally different from their previous albums imo, i love it :D
    i wish theyd play over here

no other albums at the moment im waiting for

btw bloodthorn are supporting carpathian forest in may, happy days :D check here if interested
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054922360

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

Patricide wrote:
    Yup Smashing pumpkins are officially back together and writing for there album which they hope to have out by the end of the year.
    I dunno, I love the Pumpkins, but I think Billy has tamed too much, so I doubt it will be as good as earlier stuff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

Guns N Roses - Chinese Democracy
    Kid Rock - Live Trucker (ordered it from HMV last week, cant wait to hear it)

Alice In Chains new studio album if ever(http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=51350)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

Dying to get my hands on some new Dime material - Rebel Meets Rebel, from the samples I've heard it's going to be savage.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭Nea

Peeping Tom - Mike Patton's new project.
    Muse and Audioslave too.

I am hoping Ween take their finger out and get something out soon!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,461 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Yay, so happy now. Smashing Pumpkins are back. Even though i found out yesterday, im still so very happy. I hope the album comes early next year, then they play only in the summer after i finish my LC, otherwise, no SP gigs for me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 818 ✭✭✭idontknowmyname

pearl jam and there might be the new Smashing Pumpkins album out by Dec or realy next year......that is going to be my most anticipated album in 6 years!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭OctavarIan

Too many to mention. The main one for me is new Dream Theater live CD/DVD. T'will kick arse. Also the new Muse album is out on my 18th birthday. Just like the new Tool one is out on one of my friends 18th. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭Den_M

Woah woah woah woah.
    Regarding the Smashing Pumpkins reunion, at the moment only Billy and Jimmy are on board. No sign of the other two yet. Billy's supposed to have said in a recent interview that no new music would be out for at least another year or more.

Looking forward to hearing the new Deftones LP, same with Muse, Slayer, Metallica and perhaps a new Down record?

Advertisement