Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fish "Tank"

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

We got lumbared with a goldfish (small one) through no fault of our own and he came with a bowl, we got a small tank at kilkenny aquatics for 45 euro included pump, gravel, plant, and a few wee decorations. He's only small but the tank is suitable for 2 goldfish. We're using it for now and when he gets a bit bigger we will move him into a 3 larger one. I had to brush up on goldfish care pronto as he was unexpected I didn't realise how complicated it can be to look after tham. I hate the bowls too or any round housing for any pet.
    Anyway 45 euro was good value for a beginners kit I though although if you get a fish that's going to grow mabey goldfishys mightn'd suit.

Advertisement