Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Querie

Options
  • 22-04-2006 2:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭

Hey there, am playing as Leeds Utd, 2nd season in and and have encountered a wierd thing.

I looked at the germany team and the whole lot of them are players your cant sign, with phenomenal stats.....throughout. they dont play for clubs, have no wages and no values...........anyone else encountered this??

And another thing am sitting pretty 2nd in prem......only just got promoted......however have a major defensive problem......

seem to always win by 3 goals to 2 and 4 goals to 3 and all my draws are 3-3 or 2-2...............any suggestions......i play a 4-4-2 with one attacker hanging back playing a free role. and the 2 wing mids pushing up........

any suggestions..........

or i have just got a naff defence..........harte, hunt, bocanegra, melchiot with carson/schmeichel in goal........

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

As far as i know SI Games couldn't get a license for the German national team, as Oliver Kahn is Jens Musterman in the game! :p

Regarding the defence, you could try a 4-1-4-1 with closing down high enough. Or, in the 4-4-2, have one defensive midfielder running back and give the other a free role.

Advertisement