Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wireless Broadband outside the Dublin Area

• 22-04-2006 12:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 650 ✭✭✭

A guy I work with that lives in wicklow wants broadband ,but will have to get wireless broadband. Anyone know any good suppliers if any?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭collie1

torque broadband. they are based in blessington. i have signed up with them, just waiting to get installed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 650 ✭✭✭EireRoadUser

Thanks ,will tell him that so .

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭Prezatch

collie1 wrote:
    torque broadband. they are based in blessington. i have signed up with them, just waiting to get installed

Let us know how you get on with that. I just discovered their site today. Living in Rathmore/Eadestown area which they seemingly have coverage for.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 638 ✭✭✭Mr_Man

does your mate live, this wll allow people to suggest specific providers for the area in question?

M.

Advertisement