Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Website which checks load time of your site

Options
  • 22-04-2006 2:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭

Anybody know of one off the top of their head?
    I had one in my favourites but i'm not at my regular pc at the moment.

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

you could use the FasterFox extention for Firefox

• Closed Accounts Posts: 850 ✭✭✭DOLEMAN

www.sitereportcard.com

but bear in mind that is the load time where they are located. Gives a good estimate though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

cheers lads

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

These are the results I got for boards.ie using that link
    Load Time Check - Load Time: 84.91 seconds

Ouch

• Registered Users Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

These are the results I got for boards.ie using that link
    Load Time Check - Load Time: 84.91 seconds

Ouch

arg! i'd say there is about 80 images on each page easily. Damn avatars and sigs. I'd hate to be on dialup but i think there is an option to disable avatars and sigs from displaying in your CP

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

If you have adblock you can just add a block for *.boards.ie*

Don't worry, its not nearly as drastic as it sounds, it just blocks all images and that from boards.ie

Screenshot of main page with *.boards.* blocked here

Advertisement