Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Datastore/database errors ONLY!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Mirror wrote: »
    still? working fine for me for the last hour+

No, when I posted, the problem had stopped. I had been having the problem for about 10 minutes. All fine today :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Just got a DB Error.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Sherifu wrote: »
    Just got a DB Error.
    That's nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

seamus wrote: »
    That's nice.
    Not really.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,330 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

I keep trying to enter this thread http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055366520

But I get data store errors. the site itself is running fine otherwise. weird.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Mentioned it on the mod forum but should have posted here, so apologies for that. Anyway Big Brother forum is having problems. This thread for example. DB errors but according to user profiles, the posts are being posted.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Having problems viewing all Forums.
    Getting Data Base error.
    Have cleared cache and still no joy , only able to access User CP.
    If l try to access subscribed Threads l get Data Base error there as well.
    Help gratefully appreciated.:confused::)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

Chinafoot wrote: »
    Mentioned it on the mod forum but should have posted here, so apologies for that. Anyway Big Brother forum is having problems. This thread for example. DB errors but according to user profiles, the posts are being posted.

Could anyone shed any light on this and to SharpshooterH's problem?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

Got a database error and duplicate post at 22:53 -ish tonight in the Lair.

Ihad similar errors about the same time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 46,004 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Ditto.

Pages are very sluggish in loading up tonight.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,072 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Getting a database error trying to access this page.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=57219196#post57219196

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

pages are very sluggish for me this morning, and i've gotten the following problem three times now. i click 'Quick reply to this message' button, type my post and then hit 'Post Quick Reply'. the pages hangs for a few seconds, and then i get redirected to the 'Go Advanced' page, the textarea contains my post and the message 'This forum requires you wait 30 seconds between posts, please try again in 15 seconds' is displayed above. however, i know from previous occurrences that my post was actually submitted, so i just nav away from the page back to the thread i was on and BAM! there's my post.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Am getting Database errors when I try and access Parenting from my Subbed List other forum indexes give the same error, accessing individual threads from user cp works though.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Database errors when I tried to access the Ladies Lounge

• Registered Users Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

database error trying to access films forum

*edit

in fact, trying to access any forum from the drop down menu brings up a database error

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Getting errors when I try to load a forum's main page, fine when loading threads.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Pro Wrestling

Getting errors when I try to load a forum's main page, fine when loading threads.
    yep, any forum is a database error, individual threads seem fine though.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

"Table 'user' is marked as crashed".

That can't be good.

• Advertisement

seamus wrote: »
    "Table 'user' is marked as crashed".

That can't be good.
    awesome \o/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

Seem to be getting a database error when trying to access the Reported Posts forum. No problem accessing the Moderator's forum, Feedback, here, user CP and a handful of other forums. Odd that...

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Running slowish this morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Database issues, the whole site is a bit flakey atm it seems.

Mike

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

Something weird is going on. In my user CP all the tags are displayed with the thread and instead of the symbol letting me know that I've posted in this thread there is text saying you have posted in this thread x number of times. (I'm in cloud skin btw)

Also, when viewing forums all threads have multi-page thread written to the left of the,

Basically I think a lot of symbols are displaying as text. If I was more technical I could tell you a bit clearer!

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

All Display items taking forever to Download.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 9,047 CMod ✭✭✭✭CabanSail

Database Error in Photography. Quite a lot recently.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

Getting lots of datastore issues.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,077 ✭✭✭parasite

all forumdisplay.php pages are fubar'ed, but individual topics work from the front page :?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement