Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Keith Barry to be on CSI MIAMI

• 22-04-2006 5:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 335 ✭✭

this soo cool. i was reading this in the paper today
    KETH'S LATEST TRICK IS A CSI MAGICIAN Abracadabra I'm a TV STAR
    Written By Clare Stronge
    MAGICIAN Keith Barry has pull off his greatest ever trick- landing a role in a hit TV drama despite never having acted in his life. He plays a magician who becomes a murder suspect in an episode of the popular American detective show CSI:Miami. Keith 29 from Waterford said "It was great craic. But i was quite nervous about learning all my lines. I'd never acted on telly before so i didn't even know if i'd be able to" Keith landed the part after meeting the show writers at a Hollywood bash. "They said They'd never written a magician into an episode before so they'd give me a call" he said.
    "i thought i'd only get a one liner , so i was stunned to find i had a big part" Keith's episode was filmed two and a half weeks ago on location in Miami as part of series four of the the crime show when chief investgator Horatio investigates him. It is expected to be aired here on RTE TWO sometime over the summer but an exact date has not been confirmed. Keith, Who divides his time between Los Angeles and Waterford with Fiancee Mairead Foley,27, is the first Irish personality to get his own American TV Show. He performs magic on top stars like Paris Hilton, Keanu Reeves and Cameron Diaz. But at the moment Keith is still stunned from taking part in the most watched TV series in the world. He told "It was an amazing experience. I'm quite blown away by it. I got a Screen Actor Guild card for it whick i'm really Proud of"

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭meldrew

Fair play to him , its great to see an Irish lad especially a Waterford lad doing well in the States , I suppose those Yanks would fall for any old trick !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭Sizzler

TOTR! That should be class. Any ideas when it will be aired??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Who?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

the guy off the smart telephone ads. good live show btw

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Who? I'm in the UK.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

that guy with the divorce show :P

Advertisement