Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dennis O'Brien & Michael O'Leary.

Options
  • 22-04-2006 5:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭

I know it's probably a long shot but would anyone here have any contact details for either of the above gentlemen?
    Phonenumber or email would be great!

E.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

mayhem# wrote:
    I know it's probably a long shot but would anyone here have any contact details for either of the above gentlemen?
    Phonenumber or email would be great!

E.
    i wouldnot say would get there number here.but would you want to call them direct.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭mayhem#

drdre wrote:
    i wouldnot say would get there number here.but would you want to call them direct.

Calling them directly wouldn't be my first choice but email would be OK...

E.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

mayhem# wrote:
    Calling them directly wouldn't be my first choice but email would be OK...

E.
    alright, i was just curious.hope you find the info.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭jrey1981

My guess would be look for the Ryanair PR contact person, ditto Digicel.

Only way you will get to either is through that channel...

Denis was pheasant shooting once at a driven pheasant shoot where my Dad and I used to work our dogs...I wonder if the owner would have his number...?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,268 ✭✭✭mountainyman

O'Brien might be contactable through FM 104. I would suggest that you go through normal channels; he almost certainly has someone to read his email.

• Advertisement
Advertisement