Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Should I find a new dentist???

• 22-04-2006 6:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,150 ✭✭✭

To my shame :( it had been just over 2 years since I'd been back to the dentist.

First thing was that the last appointment I had (which I had to cancel due to work commitments) I was supposed to return for some work on 2 fillings. When I went back this time I only needed work on 1. At the time I felt the guy was "finding" work to do and since these things don't fix themselves - this would sort of confirm that with me now.

Secondly thing is that they lost my file and as a result I had to get (and pay for) a new x-ray. The lost x-ray would be about 3 years old now. Would it be unreasonable to have expected this to be replaced free of charge in light of them having lost it?

If it wasn't for the amount of money the dentist manages to extract from my wallet every time I'd think him an excellent dentist. Inertia probably has me going back (better the devil you know). Any advice on this would be appreciated.

Thanks

D.

Advertisement