Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS2 USB Ports

• 22-04-2006 6:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭

What are the two usb ports on the front of the ps2 for? what can I plug in there? can I plug in a mouse like?

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

afaik it is for accesories like this

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,432 ✭✭✭weemcd

gt 4 allows you to connect a usb pen drive to the playstation and you can save your photos and (i think) videos to the drive and transfer them onto your pc. Makes some nice wallpapers and its fun to try and get some nice drift pics.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

weemcd wrote:
    gt 4 allows you to connect a usb pen drive to the playstation and you can save your photos and (i think) videos to the drive and transfer them onto your pc. Makes some nice wallpapers and its fun to try and get some nice drift pics.

Yeah I've done this with my exotics and shown them off on my PSP. The perfect marriage of two consoles.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

eye toy uses the usb port and so does action reply. Outrun 2006 lets you connect your psp to your ps2 if you have it on both machines.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,087 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

As above EyeToy, as well as Singstar and Buzz.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭Balfa

The Logitech Driving Force Pro (official GT4 steering wheel) is connected via the USB port as well.

edit: oh yeah, so is the x-port and most datel products.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭LookingFor

One of the SOCOM games does or shortly will allow you to store downloadable content on a USB thumb drive, or on your PSP's memory stick via USB.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭GrumPy

you can connect usb/mouse and keyboard and play certain supported games, pc style ;) red faction2 was one I can remember.

Advertisement