Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yeats Revision Course - Galway!

• 22-04-2006 8:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭

Did anyone do the revision course this week in Yeats? What did ye think about it? :rolleyes:

Comments

I know people who were at it!They were from leitrim.They seem to think it was ok!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭Psychedelik

I did it. I thought that French (Ms. Quigley) was particularly good. Seems like a nice place too - wouldn't mind going there to avoid all the BS of a regular school... if it wasn't for the €3500!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭disney

i thought the french was fairly useless the only thing i learned was the word for tap - robinet and it wasnt the image thing its cos she spent 20mins saying the bloody word! i did nt get anythin from it that my teacher wouldnt have told us.

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭wjrobin64

it is a spicket - faucet on a wine barrell

or aks a little bird robin

Advertisement