Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dont bin it!

Options
  • 22-04-2006 10:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭

Does anybody have an old, tired nitro rc car that they like to would sell.Im only in 2nd year and would like to get into the hobby but i have very little $$$ so i cant really buy a fancy one.So if you have an old rc car that you are considerind binning please PM me and id love to put it back on the road/dirt track.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭coolwings

Onroad or offroad or hybrid ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭liamo333

i dont mind as long as its nitro.

Just to verifi (spelling) im not expecting someone to give me their rc car for free. I can pay them at max E70.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

I douth very much you would get one for E70, you might pick up a second hand electric model if your lucky, try bum more money off your parents and try towerhobbies.com:)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,540 ✭✭✭✭vectra

liamo333 wrote:
    Just to verifi (spelling) im not expecting someone to give me their rc car for free. I can pay them at max E70.

Are you saying €70 for a full kit or just for a rolling chassis and add the electrics after ?:confused:

• Advertisement

no electrics, i have all that. just engin, chassi, wheels..... all the basic essentials.

liamo333 wrote:
    Hi Liamo
    Give me a call - I 've found 2 possibles ... one with radio and one without. :D

can i get a number? or will i ph the shop?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,540 ✭✭✭✭vectra

liamo333 wrote:
    no electrics, i have all that. just engin, chassi, wheels..... all the basic essentials.

OH..!!
    So it is a Nitro model you want then?
    I thought maybe electric.
    no probs.;)

Liamo - I sent you a PM with the number.
    Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 982 ✭✭✭RC car fanatic

Hi,just new on this.I found a site that is very good an cheap,its in america but the trucks an buggies ar as low as $180 so that about €130 an they have a wide range.
    The site is wonderhobby.com.Happy buying:)

NBice thread revival:D

... new on this.I found a site that is very good an cheap ...
    Starting "cheap" nitro car engines is not easy, actually very difficult, and a long way beyond most beginners ability.

It is unfortunate, but true, that the less knowledge and expertise you have, the better and higher standard gear you need, if you are to be able to use it. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,142 ✭✭✭T-Maxx

Yeah, "cheap" and "good" are normally mutually exclusive terms.:p

And another thing, $180 will be €180 (not €130) by the time you have it in your hands.;)

ok,well check the site for yourself,add the shipping at checkout and convert it!!!

ok,well check the site for yourself,add the shipping at checkout and convert it!!!

Then add €5 for An Post, 21% VAT, 3% customs & excise.

well i bought a cen magnum off their sight and there was none of that

Advertisement