Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does anybody know...

Options
  • 23-04-2006 12:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭

Karen Ford?

If you do, can you PM me, and I'll give you my number to pass on to her? She won a prize in our raffle and we don't have her contact details, but it's a decent prize so I don't want her to miss out on it.

I'd really appreciate any help!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭scop

'Prize' eh...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

One of the main prizes from the ELS raffle. I have no problem keeping it and letting the committee use it next year if she doesn't surface!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

PM sent...if ya cant get in contact with her I'll be more than happy to take the prize off your hands :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

Tried google but no luck there. Check out bebo any of you who are registered

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

:( I won a prize from the raffle at the arts ball & haven't heard anything about it since then. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

:( I won a prize from the raffle at the arts ball & haven't heard anything about it since then. :(

Ah you don't need the year's supply of fake tan. ;)

I'll get in touch with the organiser and see what I can do for you, doll! I guess Karen must not exist!

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Blush_01 wrote:
    I guess Karen must not exist!

Ah for crying out loud will you stop say-- oh did you say Karen? Oh OK then. :D

It's all about you, it's all about you bay-beeee!;)

Advertisement