Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max - PSP

Options
  • 23-04-2006 1:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Help! What that hell is a custom combo? I can't get past Dahlsim without hitting him with custom combos but i've no frikkin idea what they are or how to execute them! Please help.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,408 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Read the manual.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭acri

Retr0gamer wrote:
    Read the manual.

I've left it in the flat, a place I won't be until Wednsday. I'd like someone to just tell me. It's surprisingly tricky to track down on the internet.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,408 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

www.gamefaqs.com
    There's bound to be a detailed faq that will answer your question.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Retr0gamer wrote:
    Read the manual.

Ah now come on Retro, I can't even remember the last time I read a manual. I don't think I know of any gamer who reads them (unless under the circumstance of extreme boredom) either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Its not on gamefaqs as a guide search their message board.

kdjac

• Advertisement

Lemlin wrote:
    Ah now come on Retro, I can't even remember the last time I read a manual. I don't think I know of any gamer who reads them (unless under the circumstance of extreme boredom) either.

They make great bog reading.

Isn't the game a port of Street Fighter Alpha 3 and an almost direct port of the GBA game? I'm sure there are faqs on those games.

Aren't custom combos where you activate it and then any attack is super fast and therefore can be linked into a combo.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Steven

Lemlin wrote:

Are you insane? Manuals are half the fun of a new game! :D

Many a bus journey back from the city has been made to seem shorter by tearing open the plastic and devouring every word on the game before I get a chance to spin it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

A custom combo is when you can execute normal kicks and punches(with drastically reduced damage however) and incredibly fast speeds to make them linked into one big combo. Don't know how to activate it as I never played it on the PSP, though I'd imagine it involves a few buttons being pressed simultaneously and you probably need your combo guage half full. If you're having trouble though, I'd say switch to X-ism and use a super combo instead they're much easier to pull off.

Advertisement