Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

WWE diva wrestling- botched spots

• 23-04-2006 8:46am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭

If you go to www.youtube.com and type in to search: Let The Botching Begin!

You will get a montage of some of the funniest/dangerous moments the divas have provided us with over the last few years. I think we did n't see the half of it because most of it would be edited off Raw before it was shown here. its really somthing else.

It proves two things, Trish has improved unbelievably more than I thought she had and Lita is a dangerous dangerous woman.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

If you go to www.youtube.com and type in to search: Let The Botching Begin!

You will get a montage of some of the funniest/dangerous moments the divas have provided us with over the last few years. I think we did n't see the half of it because most of it would be edited off Raw before it was shown here. its really somthing else.

It proves two things, Trish has improved unbelievably more than I thought she had and Lita is a dangerous dangerous woman.

proving yet again, what I have always believe about Lita - she has very little talent, and only got by due to her association with the Hardyz - as it made people very blind to her complete lack of in-ring timing and botched, botched moonsaults

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

I remember most of those f*** ups. Didn't seem to mather much at that time. The bit where Ashley does a roll over Victoria (i think) is very funny though. I thought that bit where Trish fell while doing the stratusfaction at WM againsy Mickie was planned though.
    And as Lita, how did she get away with wrestling so bad. Shoulda been let go ages ago. Glad she's just with Edge atm.

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭merlinsmerryman

Oh sweet Jesus what was goin on there? lmao

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Great find. The music really added to it. :D

Check out "Shockmaster" on Youtube too for a chance to once again see the worst entrance ever in wrestling history.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

Great find. The music really added to it. :D

Check out "Shockmaster" on Youtube too for a chance to once again see the worst entrance ever in wrestling history.

I'm not sure I have the stomach for that but I'll give it ago. Heres another one: Dolly Parton Hulk Hogan It will make you cringe with Dolly Parton singing accompanied by Hulk in the video "Headlock on my heart".

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭the sunbabe wan

the eddie tribute video are good.... the batista dedication videos are awesome :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭littleninja

Both of those videos were classic!! (shall look out for the batista ones when I get home from work!!)

Advertisement