Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LA Guns

• 23-04-2006 9:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭

www.laguns.net

Does anyone else here like the LA Guns? I happen to think theyre excellent, and in recent years, their sound has become marginally better then back in the 80s. The songs are performed now with more feeling then when originally released.

Also, does anyone know how many albums the band has?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

http://www.myspace.com/lagunsnet

excellent band. check above for all album and video information

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,461 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Is that not the name of Slash's band before GNR? I know he was in a band with guns in the name before them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭SirLemonhead

I've heard them before recenty i'm sure, but i've heard a few songs from that new album of theirs recently, and it sounded pretty decent.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

Mushy wrote:
    Is that not the name of Slash's band before GNR? I know he was in a band with guns in the name before them
    No, Tracii Guns was orignially a member of GNR before Slash joined. He formed LA Guns after he left GNR.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

I've heard them before recenty i'm sure, but i've heard a few songs from that new album of theirs recently, and it sounded pretty decent.

Tales from the Strip is an excellent album. To answer another posters question, Slash was in Road Crew prior to Guns N Roses, with Steven Adler. LA Guns contained Tracii Guns (who was in GnR before Slash) and Izzy Stradlin as well as Axl Rose. Gilby Clarke also produced an album for the LA Guns and appeared on the track, oh and people taught there was a rivalry between Guns N Roses and LA Guns, but the two did actually appear onstage in Irvine, CA in 1988 and at Donnington that same year

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,461 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

No, Tracii Guns was orignially a member of GNR before Slash joined.

Ah cheers for that. More "useless" knowledge to fill my head now

Advertisement