Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom BB Santry

• 23-04-2006 10:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭

Has anyone else had problems with Eircom BB?

I got disconnected from dsl last night. Has anyone else had this problem with eircom dsl in santry?

The tech guy said the santry exchnage is having problems. What are the chances of them actually fixing it on a sunday?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭emmagean

I'm on the Dublin Airport Exchange and both yesterday and today I have had a really bad connection. Havent been able to check out my line spped because even opening a simple page take about 5 minutes. It's taken me about 7 minutes to open up this page.

Saying that though I have had no problems up to now in the 6 months since I signed up. A two day (so far) problem though is bad service if you ask me

• Registered Users Posts: 45 DubPsycho

Im in Ballymun and the same thing,lost connection last night.I rang them this morning and they said work was being done on the exchange.

I got my connection back now but its lagging like hell.

Advertisement