Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Football Manager Handheld

Options
  • 23-04-2006 11:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭

Anyone playing this? It really is a great game, just like CM2.

I am in 2011 with Nottingham Forest and we have just won the CL against Juve.

finished first on League 1 in my first year, then 16th in the championship, made the playoffs but lost the next season and finished second in my third season there.

my first season in the PL i finished 4th pipping arsenal on the final day, and this year i finished 5th but won the CL, so hopefully i qualify next year through winning.

i havent won any other cups yet, but given that i have only got 2m a season in funds i think i am doing quite well.

how are other people getting on with it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Cactus Col

I've been thinking about getting it, but wanted to hear about other people playing it first ....does anyone know how it compares to the psp champ manager?

Advertisement