Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My NTL big story...

• 23-04-2006 11:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭aphex™

Paragraphs? Capital letters? Fair play to anybody who is actually bothered to read that mess.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,299 ✭✭✭PixelTrawler

ahhhh
    its like one giant text message:p

Sorry Nismo - ive ntl myself and im interested in reading your post but its too hard

Can you at least break it up into a few chunks?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭Drapper

lol a giant text message ! can't make head nor tail of it myself

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭NiSmO

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,299 ✭✭✭PixelTrawler

good man! much better....

saw another post recently ( last 5 days ) about problems with new NTL registrations - have a look through the last few days posts regarding NTL you will find it....

ive NTL since January and what ive found is while it works everything is grand but support leaves a lot to be desired

• Advertisement

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,841 Mod ✭✭✭✭bk

It looks like their registration servers were down last week, seem to be back up today. People who requested upgrades seem to be getting them today. Hoping mine will be upgraded when I get home.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

I rang 3 weeks ago about an upgrade and was told 48 hrs, rang again today and was told they'd be starting them next week!

Advertisement