Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted - Desk Space / Office Share

Options
  • 23-04-2006 11:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭

Have posted everywhere else I can think of, but not too much luck, so figured I would put a thread on here as well.

If anyone in Wicklow, South Dublin (along dart line) or Dublin city centre southside has desk space or is looking to share an office, please pm me.

Likewise if anyone knows of any websites that cater better for this, please post the url on this thread.

So far I have not resorted to daft.ie, but it is on craigslist, everything.ie, gumtree and creativeireland

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,444 ✭✭✭Cantab.

jrey1981 wrote:
    Have posted everywhere else I can think of, but not too much luck, so figured I would put a thread on here as well.

If anyone in Wicklow, South Dublin (along dart line) or Dublin city centre southside has desk space or is looking to share an office, please pm me.

Likewise if anyone knows of any websites that cater better for this, please post the url on this thread.

So far I have not resorted to daft.ie, but it is on craigslist, everything.ie, gumtree and creativeireland

Have you looked at the guinness enterprise centre? They're great for startups. If it's just office space you need, give 'em a call. They'll be sure to help you.

http://www.guinness-enterprisectr.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭jrey1981

Yep that is one option. They need quite a bit of info though, and I was looking for a less formal arrangment if possible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭jrey1981

bump

Advertisement