Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cat Laughs 06?

• 23-04-2006 1:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭

When is the cat laughs line up / information usually released? Does anyone have any info about it?

I went last year, it's a great weekend. Especially the Sunday with the soccer match!

Anyway, it sold out quick enough last year, I just want to be prepared this year.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

They usually have the info out by the end of April so I'd say it'll be soon enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 845 ✭✭✭djpaul

When is the cat laughs line up / information usually released? Does anyone have any info about it?

I went last year, it's a great weekend. Especially the Sunday with the soccer match!

Anyway, it sold out quick enough last year, I just want to be prepared this year.

Thanks

Find info here:

www.thecatlaughs.com

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭spartacus93

site still down for me :(

• Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭Jesper

This year the link will be
    http://www.smithwickscatlaughs.com/
    I agree there slow enough about getting the details out. But at least with the dates confirmed you could book accomadation.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭spartacus93

Jesper wrote:
    This year the link will be
    http://www.smithwickscatlaughs.com/
    I agree there slow enough about getting the details out. But at least with the dates confirmed you could book accomadation.

Yes! It's opening tomorrow! Cheers for the new link.

Looking forward to it, it's a great weekend

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,479 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

Can anyone recommend a cheap place to stay in KK that weekend. A b&b would do even.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭Rockdolphin

I was there a few years ago, great buzz, worth a visit

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

All the info is up on the website now. As usual, you can download the full programme in PDF format.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Davy Morley

The lineup is in this week's Kilkenny advertiser and has been on their website since Tuesday night. There is a pdf download there as well

Advertisement