Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

LOST Screensaver

• 23-04-2006 2:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭

Hey just wondering if anyone knows where I could find a screensaver of LOST, specifically the Computer screen in the hatch. In the 24 thread of boards.ie there is one that counts up every hour in the 24 font. I was wondering if there was one out there that enters the numbers every 108 minutes or something, and shows walt writing or something.

Any ideas... if it doesn't exist we could make it.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

Not a really a screensaver, but this is the Dharma Initiative Countdown Clock program, it counts down from 108 minutes and you have to enter the numbers to restart, here

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭Stuxnet

http://www.oceanicflight815.com/
    not sure if they can still be downloaded, links arent working for me, maybe its just my comp

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

The link to the dharmainitiative.zip file is not working on my computer i think the source is corrupt or something, i can save it but when i try to run the .exe it crashes out and the zip has a crc error in it. Do you have the actual file on your computer and could attach it here?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Iorekjos

NUTZZ wrote:
    Not a really a screensaver, but this is the Dharma Initiative Countdown Clock program, it counts down from 108 minutes and you have to enter the numbers to restart, here

hey that things pretty cool, wot happens when it gets to 4 minutes left, does the green screen appear?, and if so what happens if u dont press the buttons?
    its taking too long to count down!!

L31mr0d wrote:
    The link to the dharmainitiative.zip file is not working on my computer i think the source is corrupt or something, i can save it but when i try to run the .exe it crashes out and the zip has a crc error in it. Do you have the actual file on your computer and could attach it here?

The link doesn't seem to be working anymore, I have uploaded it to my site, its in a ZIP file, so just extract it and it works perfect, click here

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭Haven't a Clue

Sorry to interupt but do you want to join DOL (Disciples of Locke) on the ch4 forum Nuttz? I'm the Director of Irish Affairs and since you're the only other irish presence there, I thought i'd let you know...

Sorry to interupt but do you want to join DOL (Disciples of Locke) on the ch4 forum Nuttz? I'm the Director of Irish Affairs and since you're the only other irish presence there, I thought i'd let you know...

Yeah I saw that, what exactly do you do, it seems all those groups are a waste of time, people set up ridiculous groups just so they can be #1...

No, not at all. They're called fan clubs. DOL is just a place wher people who think Locke's lethal go. It might be a bit quiet now but it'll liven up when s2 starts in the UK.

No, not at all. They're called fan clubs. DOL is just a place wher people who think Locke's lethal go. It might be a bit quiet now but it'll liven up when s2 starts in the UK.

Alright, I'm heading over there now...

Have you joined yet? On which forum if you have...

• Advertisement

No, i didnt join yet...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭Stuxnet

This screensaver turns your computer into the computer that is in the swan hatch, and you can also use it as an alarm clock.
    http://www.e-axis.com/lost/index.htm

Advertisement