Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liverpool FA cup

• 23-04-2006 2:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭

****iing Liverpool!!!
    AGAIN they have spoiled our party !!!

Seriously though I think Mourinho needs to shut the fuk up and
    acknowlege Liverpool , even if they are scouse scum !!! ;) haha joking!!

He would be so much more respected if he admitted that, instead he has to
    ****e on about how chelsea deserved extra time after the last 30 mins !!!
    (dont mind the fact that they were still a goal behind Jose!)

Anyway If Chelsea can beat Man U at SB next week and win the prem
    maybe that will make me forget about yesterday, after all the FA cup isn´t
    as important as the league

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Yes.

Another thread was needed for you to say that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,915 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

his posts make him sound like that "arsenal supporter" from The Fast Show :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 911 ✭✭✭Little-Devil

I thought liverpool deserved the win yesterday, one of there best performances of the season i think. I thought Harry Kewell played well, prob there best player. Jose got his tatics wrong against liverpool. I was suprised to see Robben, Duff and Cole all on the bench.

I think there will be big changes at chelsea this summer a lot of players will want to leave starting with Gallas . Jose has bought poorley since he took over, Raneri bought the likes of Cech, Robben, Makelele,Crespo and lampard
    while Mourinho bought Drogba, Carvaliho, Ferreria, Del Horno and thats not including the money he wasted on Wright-Phillips and Essien. Where does Ballack fit into all this i wonder?

I can see likes of Gallas, Gudjohsen, Del Horno, Robben and Maybe Duff and Crespo all wanting to leave. I think Duff has had a very poor season and mouinho has messed around to much.

They were out classed yesterday and Manutd will beat them 1-0 at bridge next week:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

1 week ban for OP.

kdjac

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement