Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

System of a down + Ireland = no go?!!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭showpony1

Toast wrote: »
    showpony1 wrote: »
    when I was in school I remember everyone saying that System of a Down were going to be a surprise act at slane that had RHCP, Foo Fighters, QOTSA... I have no idea why!!

Because when you are young you still believe if you wish it hard enough it will magically happen. :D  See also the people who believed David Bowie would one day play the Electric Picnic.

the Herald then interviewed people queuing for the bus at Parnell square out to Slane and when asked what moment looking forward to that day I said "when system come on stage" despite that line up lol

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭LoughNeagh2017

I used to be a fan of them but that was before I actually listened to the full albums rather than the few big hits.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

I used to be a fan of them but that was before I actually listened to the full albums rather than the few big hits.

I quite like their music but in the last two albums the guitarist started taking on more of the vocals and he voice goes through me.

Advertisement