Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eircom bb home plus exceeding download limit

• 23-04-2006 6:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭

So I've the eircom bb home plus, and I'm at 93% of my limit, just wondering, will they charge me for exceeding? or slow my connection?

I've looked through the forum, but got no real definitive answer. I'm hoping somebody can let me know...

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

The only people who can give you a definitive answer is Eircom. You won't get it here. What you will get here is people's experiences and so far it doesn't look like anyone has been charged.

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭easy_as_easy

Ah, ok. that seems fair enough.

I've never exceeded the limit before, or even gone close, so I hope they let me off if I do.

thanks again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 200 ✭✭grudgebringer

When I signed up the guy in customer service said he was also not aware of anyone ever being charged for exceeding the limit, have never come close myself to going over so I can't say for certain, what I do think is unfair though is that they don't allow your excess download limt to accrue, i.e. if you generally use around 60% and then one month you use 120% and get charged, that'd be pretty lousy as essentially you've already paid for it by not using your full previous month's limits....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 288 ✭✭gordonnet

remember the "we reserve the right to charge" clause in the term and conditions always give them an option to charge, even retrospecivly

Advertisement