Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shots fired on Railway St.

Options
  • 23-04-2006 7:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭

Last week some prick in the flats at the end of the street let off a few rounds. We looked out and when we saw people crowding around we went down for a look. There were ****loads of gards there really quickly and they tried to get everyone to back off.

A bit later that night some guy was arrested on the street right outside our flat. I haven't heard anything about it since.

Anybody heard about this/Know what happened?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Where's Railway st.?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭Litcagral

Where's Railway st.?

Off bottom of Gardiner Street

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Ah right, thank you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭Katykaboom

What day was it? There was a commotion down In Ballybough there last week that sounds like it could be connected.

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭Sean7

Probably was, I think it might have been Thursday but I don't know for sure. I'll ask someone with a better memory from me when they get home.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

any update on this situation.i would love to find out what happened

• Registered Users Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭Sizzler

Russian mafia dishing out some treatment to someone who wasnt playing ball I bet...

Sizzler wrote:
    Russian mafia dishing out some treatment to someone who wasnt playing ball I bet...
    :D

any more update.i donot know if its true as it would have been on papers or the news.:rolleyes:

Advertisement