Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cool stuff for the house

Options
  • 23-04-2006 7:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I am in the planning stages of a build at the moment and am coming accross various "things" that I would like to install in my house. Naturally, some are necessities and some are luxuries!!...

I thought it would be good to capture some of them here and if others can contribute too, we could end up with a worth-while sticky of cool products for the house! I know that there is already a suppliers directory as a sticky, but lets not duplicate that. I think this topic might be best served for listing cool / interesting products.

To start the ball rolling:

Designer Bathrooms: Supply fancy jaccuzi baths and shower enclosures etc..
    www.designerbathrooms.ie

Warmup: Electric underfloor heating for bathrooms to heat up the tiles. Operates off of a thermostat
    www.warmup.ie

Post away!
    Jab

Comments

Advertisement