Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The internut

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

I'm pretty sure it comes back on at 3:27 am.

(Help me) :(
    Nah, 3:15 mate.

Yes, sad, I know.

But hey, at least you can rest easy - you're not as nerdular as you originally thought!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Ah boards downtime... that's when I start spamming the hell out of the Gamespot forums :) 3am... the nerding hour!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

/me lives between Quinn, the Student Centre, and his wireless-equipped bedroom

/me is therefore online about 29 hours a day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭scop

We all seriously need help methinks! It is an addictive forum alright.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 281 ✭✭Samos

Wow! I feel like a teetotaller in comparison to you guys. I've never been on the internet between 11pm and 9am, IRC is a complete mystery to me, I've never played games online, yet i think that I spend too much time on the web... I actually feel kinda sorry for some of you guys with the addiction, but on the other hand, I wonder where you get the time. I wish I had the luxury to spend hours idling away my life!

I may have to call a halt to my (however minimal) time here, so I can concentrate on cramming, but I'll be back in exactly five weeks, and I'll have a summer of freedom from academic drudgery. I can't wait for evenings free from concern and weekends of leisure. It's likely that I will become just as addicted as the rest of you when I return in September!

Good luck with your exams!! (Y'all need it!!) :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

Yea I sit in the library logged on all day, depending on my concentration it either a big distraction or a huge distraction:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 nursebetty

i dont realy go online that much just to check bebo and a forum i use and my email is all really and come here the odd time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Samos wrote:
    Good luck with your exams!! (Y'all need it!!) :D
    Yeah, you know it, mate!!!

Advertisement