Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eiseart Dunne (03-05)

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭Jeezie Creezie

Eishkimo wrote:
    I'm good but I want to hear courses people are
    doing this year

Then why don't you just go to the thread entitled What Course Did You Get? How did you not figure that out, I thought people in CTYI were tsmart? :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭Love

Eiseart!!!

You rocked even if you did try to hump me several times which was a bit eerie at the best of times! *hugs**falls into Eiseart's trap and promptly gets groped* :D

Don't get your hopes up, Adam. ;)

or anything else...

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Feral Mutant

Killian's post just reminded me about the experiments.
    I remember me and Dearbhla doing our project while periodically freaking you out and convincing you we were doing experiments on you. Eventually it got to the stage where you took my rubbish out of the bin to see if I'd written anything about you and complained to Sarah "This is unethical, their project is about me". Then you had what we in the psychological world call a "nervous breakdown" and went to live in the mountains for a while. Still it turned out fine in the end.

Mwahaha. You fool. Now that I told you about the decoy experiment you will never notice the real experiment still being done. Mwahahahaha.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Acid_Violet

I remember me and Dearbhla doing our project while periodically freaking you out and convincing you we were doing experiments on you. Eventually it got to the stage where you took my rubbish out of the bin to see if I'd written anything about you and complained to Sarah "This is unethical, their project is about me". Then you had what we in the psychological world call a "nervous breakdown" and went to live in the mountains for a while. Still it turned out fine in the end.

Mwahaha. You fool. Now that I told you about the decoy experiment you will never notice the real experiment still being done. Mwahahahaha.

Aaaaw, I wish I was there! Beautiful Eiseart, the world is so confusing! I hate to say it, but I actually cant imagine CTYI without you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Eishkimo

Then why don't you just go to the thread entitled What Course Did You Get? How did you not figure that out, I thought people in CTYI were tsmart? :p

Ahem, that was going to be my next plan... The 't' is for tsilly...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭Love

*pat pat*

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭Twinkle-star15

I remember me and Dearbhla doing our project while periodically freaking you out and convincing you we were doing experiments on you. Eventually it got to the stage where you took my rubbish out of the bin to see if I'd written anything about you and complained to Sarah "This is unethical, their project is about me". Then you had what we in the psychological world call a "nervous breakdown" and went to live in the mountains for a while.

Tee hee, memories... Or Sarah deleting *ahem* half our project, and we just told her we'd actually done the thing in order to not fail...

Advertisement