Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What was it called?

Options
  • 23-04-2006 11:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭

Looking for a game I use to play I think it was out in about 96 I've only ever played it in the arcade.

It was a soccer game I can't remember much about it only there was a huge fat referee and you give him a good kicking!

there was a bit of a cheat for scoring against most teams, running into the corner flag cross it in right on the line and knock it in, i know it's not alot of info but it's all i can remember.

was international football.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

9956.jpg

FOOTBALL CHAMP ................GOALLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God i loved that game :)

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

KdjaC wrote:
    9956.jpg

FOOTBALL CHAMP ................GOALLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God i loved that game :)

kdjac

hahahhaha, excellent!!

How the hell did you get that from my description :D

What do you play it on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Mame , 1st pic i found had a rom website stamped on it.

football champ mame in google

if you want more pics of it.

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭iregk

great game, the aul cross from the by line over the keeper and group of defenders all huddled at the front post worked a charm. Totally ignoring your striker who is standing a yard off the line for the header!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

Was that the game where a streaker would run across the pitch the odd time??

• Advertisement
Advertisement