Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend male doctor in Galway City

Options
  • 23-04-2006 11:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi all.
    Could any recommend for me a friendly male doctor in the Galway city area..
    Its a guy problem and would prefer a friendly younger doctor to talk to about it...
    Also how much does he charge?
    thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

Dr Higgins in ballybane (i think its ballybane just after the big eircom tower) he's not a spring chicken but is a very nice professional doctor. I think it was around 40 - 45

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭dwayneburke

was just going to post Christy Higgins also...his number is 091 773054.....bestr reasonably priced GOOD doctor in the area

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

The 2 doctors i've had in the Claddagh medical centre (The Crescent) were both very approachable.
    can't quite remember the name of the most recent one though, think it might've been David... i'd definitely recommend him.
    i'll check later

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭paconnors

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Dr Gerard Brennan, 44 Lower Newcastle. Right across from the AIB bank there beside the college.

Tel: 524085

Possibly younger than most GP's (Well certainly looks it) and always gives a smile, good GP, been going to him all my life

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭daveg

Dr Wall or Dr O'Sullivan in Whitehall Medical centre (located at the back exit of the Eyre Square shopping centre). Very professional, young doctors. Been using them for years.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 kaylaneh

i'd say dr. gerard brennan in newcastle aswell, hes a really nice doctor if you're looking for someone friendly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 foxy cleopatra

Dr. Carney, roscam medical centre. Young Doc whos very good and easy to talk too. I would Recommend him to anyone. 091-779860

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement