Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Episode of the simpsons where homer gets high?

• 24-04-2006 2:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭

Deos any one remember the episode of the Simpsons where Homer gets prescribed cannibas because he has glaucoma or something, and him and otto are up in the attic getting high? I seen it once, it was on at 9:30 on sky one (I think because of the watershed) about a year ago or something, but it was never on again after that, did it get banned or something or maybe the studio pulled any repeats??. The thing is I've said it to loads of people and no one else saw it, or knows anyone that saw it so then I started thinking maybe I dreamt it, so did I? Anyone else ever see it or hear about it?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,949 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

I've seen it. it was on RTE a while back. One of the (rare) good recent episodes actually

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭Dizzyblabla

I remember it! (just about!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 586 ✭✭✭The_g-man

http://www.tv.com/weekend-at-burnsies/episode/110000/summary.html

I remember this one too.
    Whereas new episodes usually air on Sky One at 6:30pm on Sundays, this episode premiered at 10:30pm due to its content, and has since never been shown before the 9pm watershed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,559 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

slipss wrote:
    him and otto are up in the attic getting high?

Otto: "Homer man, remember that time you dropped your car keys and we thought it was music playing?"

...or words to that effect!

One of the funniest late-period Simpsons. Seen it a few times on Sky, but never before 9pm.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,269 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Ah, Medicinal Marijuana, definitely one of the best Simpsons episodes of recent years!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Laughed so hard at Homers dream like sequence - where he gets up and his razor smilles at him and all the little rainbow come out of his cuts. Classic.

Defnately one of the funniest newer episodes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭jobonar

that was a very good episodes... i wouldnt say we'll see it repeated too many times tho unfortunately... would like to see it again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

I've seen it shown only a handful of times. Agree with Sleepy though, one of the better episodes of recent years.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,981 ✭✭✭Big Ears

rb_ie wrote:
    I've seen it shown only a handful of times. Agree with Sleepy though, one of the better episodes of recent years.

I think we all agree with that , it was a good episode .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭slipss

ahh good I knew somebody else must have seen it, was the funniest one of the last three or four series,
    OTTO
    (chuckling)Hey, "shemp" is "hemp" spelled backwards!

HOMER
    And "Otto" is "Otto" backwards!(laughs uncontrolably)

OTTO
    Now I'm scared.

Great stuff.

• Advertisement
Advertisement