Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IBB no upload speed

• 24-04-2006 10:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 923 ✭✭✭

There are a lot of mails further down about IBB being rubbish over the weekend (even worse than usual). Currently there is no upload speed on Ripwave and therefore you cannot send e-mails, access secure sites such as 24 hour banking, for two days the only site I could connect to was Google. Do not waste valuable time thinking there is a problem with your computer or that there is a virus. Ring their tech support and complain. Take as long as you can on hold, it beats messing up your settings. Why would they change if you didn't alter them? The problem is at their end and let them know this. Do a speed test before you ring, you will see that the problem is theirs.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,943 ✭✭✭Mutant_Fruit

TBH they've had problems for over the last 6 months. They just let the people who complain disconnect, leaving them with people who don't realise broadband is supposed to be fast, people who have no other option and people who just don't care enough to complain/switch provider.

Jump ship as soon as you can. I did, and i never regretted it since.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

Well I dont think there is any thing wrong with their tech support they know whats wrong and can do nothing about it. its out of their hands they know they are over sold and their hands are tied. Ive stoped ringing them cause it never gets me any where. Things just get better and worse by them slefs. Its up and down these days ( in terms of speed ) but my pings are good most of the time so I shall remain happy with that much for now. Soon as I get an alternitave i`ll be jumping ship.

Advertisement