Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Escaped snake help!!!!!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭FranknFurter

TBH, I think if your cat had it he/she prolly would have left a bit of a mess behind and you would be smelling it by now (a cat wouldnt eat it just kill an play).

(btw Peace, lol, ;) I hate to tell you this but parts of ireland have been found to have thriving (wild) small lizard pockets due to abandoned & escaped pets!........I doubt any breeding goes on but ya never know! And there are many many escaped and abandoned snakes, specially in Dublin, I once took in a yellow rat snake, (I already had one and somone decided I should have this one too), who had been found roaming in Corkagh Park in clondalkin, apparently had been seen around there for 8 weeks or more there before it was finally caught, found and brought to me! And he was over 4 foot and thick as your wrist! :) )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

Sorry to hear about the cat's good luck. Don't give up hope though!

I'll keep my doors closed just in case until you know for sure I guess.
    /shivers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

I agree with B a cat would have left a HUGE mess behind & by now if he was dead you'd be smelling him! I just think my exotic critters finished 2 of mine off - NEVER my cats or dogs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 215 ✭✭fabcat

Hve you found it yet??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Peace

(btw Peace, lol, ;) I hate to tell you this but parts of ireland have been found to have thriving (wild) small lizard pockets due to abandoned & escaped pets!........I doubt any breeding goes on but ya never know! And there are many many escaped and abandoned snakes, specially in Dublin, I once took in a yellow rat snake, (I already had one and somone decided I should have this one too), who had been found roaming in Corkagh Park in clondalkin, apparently had been seen around there for 8 weeks or more there before it was finally caught, found and brought to me! And he was over 4 foot and thick as your wrist! :) )

STFU ok man... i live in clondalkin.... stfu stfu *rocks back and forward*

/All is ok
    /All is ok
    /All is ok
    /All is ok
    /All is ok

• Advertisement
Advertisement