Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway in Uncylopedia.com

Options
  • 24-04-2006 11:02am

Galway is a city located in the west of Ireland. Built by a pirate in 1567, the city stands as a proof that when people work together, they get **** all done and end up fighting and killing each other, but when a single pirate sets his mind on something, it can be done.

You can read the article here

I mean, wow, there's so much that I didn't know about Galway :P

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

He has the gist of it, but it goes a bit 'politikal' and is deficient in "teh funneh".

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Buckfast AND Chuck Norris gags, begob it's comedic genius. I reckon our latter day Peter Cook is behind it, Gerry Mallon himself.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,501 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

lol funny but so true

• Closed Accounts Posts: 335 ✭✭Banphrionsa

This is but one story for the founding of Gaillimh. There are others, one that is more fun, stemming from Irish legend. Founded by a king after his daughter Galvia drowned in what is now the Corrib. Check it out. More romantic than the pirate founding, or the tribal founding, or the Norman founding, etc., etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭ARGINITE

lol. brightened up my Sunday evening.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

Well made.... pretty honest when it comes to Galway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

róffell

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Some very good stuff in there. :D

I've been addicted to this website ever since someone posted something from it in the humour section..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

true, it does rock but the galway one isnt its best

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Nor is your current sig. I looked at the link. lol!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

Yore Ma

I'm so telling sigpo bitch.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

I'm so telling sigpo bitch.
    I wouldn't bother, its busy studying for its leaving cert.

Advertisement