Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Judge jules & Eddie halliwell

• 24-04-2006 11:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,017 ✭✭✭

Anybody any more info on these two playing in the colony nightclub in wexford town? I think jules is on in early june and eddie's in the next few weeks but no more info! anyone willing to shed some light on this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 212 ✭✭monksavage

Ive been waitin for that place to start gettin in some proper djs. If Eddie Halliwell is playin, Ill be there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Judge Jules = please just die already
    Eddie Cheddarwell = Not too bad I suppose... there's definitely far worse out there.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLJ2yr17-As&search=eddie%20halliwell
    he looks so coked up in that vid :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,017 ✭✭✭TheMilkyPirate

Personally i think jules is a legend. And then eddie well his scratching skills are amazing.. Yeah colony have been starting to get a good few dj's in lately they've had fergie and lashes and ministry of sound so far and its only getting better! Pity its full of scumbags though..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

judgejules.jpg
    yeah, you're totally right there. the guy is an absolute leg end

Lisa Lashes and Fergie too???:eek:
    does this place have a paying guest list?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

baraca wrote:
    Personally i think jules is a legend. And then eddie well his scratching skills are amazing.. Yeah colony have been starting to get a good few dj's in lately they've had fergie and lashes and ministry of sound so far and its only getting better! Pity its full of scumbags though..

With lineups including lisa lashes, eddie halliwell, judge jules and fergie, what do you expect?

• Advertisement

With lineups including lisa lashes, eddie halliwell, judge jules and fergie, what do you expect?

Yeah i know, But surprisingly enough i think the crowd at the big dj's are alot better than the usual saturday night s h i t. ( with the exception of lashes..well that's just self-explanatory)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭Aid the Blade

the judge wont budge,
    unless you give him a nudge,
    of a 12 ga

• Closed Accounts Posts: 212 ✭✭monksavage

Here ya go.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Ricer knows where the € at.....

Good work.....

;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 391 ✭✭Sunn

you tell 'em fielddog...YOU TELL'EM ALL

and judge jules is gay and eddie cant scratch for mf ****

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 47 dj pj

Sunn wrote:
    you tell 'em fielddog...YOU TELL'EM ALL

and judge jules is gay and eddie cant scratch for mf ****

eddie didnt get the name scratch master for nothin.,..

monksavage wrote:
    Here ya go.
    Cheers skin!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

dj pj wrote:

He got it because people are stupid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 dj pj

He got it because people are stupid.
    he got the name cos hes class at scrathin... u may not like the tunes he plays but u have 2 admit his tricks are class...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 349 ✭✭Hub

dj pj wrote:
    he got the name cos hes class at scrathin... u may not like the tunes he plays but u have 2 admit his tricks are class...

Eh no, he uses the transform effect on the djm 600. Anyone can do that

Hes not a real scratch dj

• Closed Accounts Posts: 349 ✭✭Hub

dj pj wrote:

Hahaha.

To call halliwell the scratch master is just...well, it says alot about the people who say it

Anybody else at this? jules absolutely destroyed the floor! great night :D

Advertisement