Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Dance Classess?

Options
  • 24-04-2006 12:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41

Hey

Does anybody know of any good dance classes running in the city? I'd be interested in salsa or ballroom dancing. Cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭Smileylynz

Have a look at www.salsaireland.ie , they have lessons running in Penrose Wharf, Supposed to be very good!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 FoxyChild

Thanks! I had a look on the website and I might sign up for some classes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭iceman_2001_ie

I do the salsa classes in Penrose Warf and in Carrigaline - they're great fun and great way to meet people.

They teach every level, and you'll pick up enough in the first few weeks to take onto the dancefloor with confidence.

Edit: the link isn't working, so here are some details - The Garda Club, Penrose Warf, Thursday evenings - beginners classes at 8:30pm. They also have the same class on Mondays at the same location, but I'm not sure of the times. Fernhill Golf Club, Carrigaline, Wednesday Evenings - beginners classes at 8:30pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭Gambler

The site is http://www.salsaireland.com/ :)

I dance Salsa in Dublin but I've heard good things about Kaths classes.

Advertisement