Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Please Help! Getting Red colour out of really strong hair

• 24-04-2006 2:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭

Hi,
    I have had intense dark red hair for about a year and I am going very blonde at the moment. I have done 3 pre lighteners and a normal blonde colour already this weekend and my hair is still pink!:(

What is the best product to remove the last of the colour without removing all my hair. (I have really strong hair, but its not indestructable)

(I will not go to a hairdresser, I have had terrible experiences every time I have coloured my hair in a hairdressers)

Anyone ever had this problem?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭Chaos_Path

i used head and shoulders, fairy liquid and a colour stripper a while back when i went from permanent black to icy blonde.
    just be careful and condition like theres no tomorrow,cos if you end up bleaching your hair it dries out.

go to a hairdresser supply shop and ask for a colour stripper. theyre not too expensive and the best thing next to head and shoulders for getting stubborn colours out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭Siogfinsceal

shampoos like pantene and tea tree shampoo stop hair taking as much co,or try washing it with one of those its meant to get it out quicker. Id use a treatment to if you dont want to go to a salon try redken they have a fab one that comes in tubes

Advertisement